miércoles, 22 de abril de 2020

Rainbow Mini Album

Hi Everyone!

Today with all this Covid crisis is nothing better than to distract yourself with a little crafting and why not a little representation of Hope! like the Rainbow.
For this mini I used my cricut to cut all the shapes but you can do it by hand as well, all the info will be on the Tutorial page.

I used soft colors yarn for the cover of  my base and make the start with the shapes of my cricut but you can do it by hand or using cutting dies as well , I color one of Love Cynthia stamps and decorated the front of my mini.
for the inside I used more of the stamps from Love Cynthia and the paper collection is from Crate paper Little You, I make flaps and pockets in some of the pages and used the elements of the collection as well.

This's the look of the spine from the top, it has a russian spine which I used fabric to hold the pages but this can be done with paper as well.
For more details of this mini you can check my video here
Thanks for stopping by , remember a guideline tutorial for this mini is here.
with Love Yorlis

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario