jueves, 7 de mayo de 2020

Polaroid Mini Album

Hello friends!

Today I'm super excited to shared this mini album with you'll.  I have created a template and a tutorial in case you would like to create one as well, for my mini I used the digital paper from @laclaudelscrap in IG and YouTube this one's call Picnic and it's super cute!
For the front cover I design a Polaroid with marshmallows this two in a shaker and then I used the paper collection to decorate.
  super cute! right? love the design and colors of this collection, for the spine I was inspired by the picnic blanket so I decided to create this pattern with the same collection and them I design a shaker for the top, that way the pattern of the spine can be showcase.

I decorated with the cut-outs of the collection and some die-cuts flowers and leafs. On the other side you can see the binding with the pages from the top view and I just love how clean it looks , it has a 1/2" space between pages so you can decorate.  for mine I create pockets with insert's that I decided to decor creating layers to give it that extra touch.
here you can see the scallop shaped page with the insert,  as you can see the hidden pocket with the insert which is a flap to display 2 pocket pictures inside and in the other side you can see the decorated insert.
and last the back cover which consist on a piece of chipboard 8x6 inch displaying the design paper and in the top I used the shrink a dink paper to create a label with my name and attached with two brads.
all edges and others are decorated with golden cardstock for a clean finish.
Well I hope you had liked and enjoyed this project as much as I.
Thanks for stopping by
Big Hugs Yorlis

Template: Polaroid mini
Tutorial:  Polaroid Mini (t)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario