lunes, 1 de junio de 2020

Camera Box with Mini Album

Hi everyone!!!

Today I wanted to shared with you'all my first try on a Camera theme Mini album, I was watching this amazing lady from Spain ( bellasycreativas) in YouTube and I fell in love with her work, she was making a camera box and though I like hers I did make some changes on mine to make it more my style. So here's my love
I wanted to try to make this pink Fujifilm instant camera that I have been seen around the media and well this was the closes I got lol, I used this pink material that's call ecopiel it's very easy to manipulate for this type of craft and them I used gold cardstock and for design paper I created my own in the colors of my like.
here you can see the opening were the mini album goes, now I made the box to be 6 1/4 x 6 1/4 square I round the edges on one side them I cut a piece of cardboard that was 3" wide and connected the two squares by gluing the strip on top of the two square bases and guiding it on one side and bottom, cutting at  the bottom so I have one side open for the mini from there I just cover the inside with plain white cardstock.
 in this photo you can see the mini inside the box , I keep it clean just a simple belt as part of the decor, for the whole decoration of the camera I used rhinestone chain, wooden flourishes pieces, flowers, chunky glitter butterfly and other's to completed the design I was going for.
for the mini album I did it 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 I used one of the paper I made with lace and some handmade flowers, for the flowers here I used a die set and diamond dust to give it that touch , the center I cut individual bling from the rhinestone chain, the butterflies are from Reneabouquets shop , the stamp I made it myself ( all my family used glasses). the sentiment is a clear sticker that I layer on paper, the frame was a gift , and that's how I did the cover.


this are some of he pages from the mini , if you would like to see more details please check out my video here

Thank You for stopping by today hope you like this project. 
Big Hugs Yorlis

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario