martes, 9 de marzo de 2021

Spring Mini Album Flower

 Hi everyone!!!

Spring is coming and with it the beautiful colors of rebirth , flower blooming everywhere! such a beauty to be hold that's why when I saw this digital collection Mi Dulce Jardin / My sweet Garden I knew right away what I wanted to created with it, a flower to symbolize this new season.
for that I design a half flower which I shared with you here .. not only that but I do have a tutorial for it on my YouTube channel here , Hope you give it a try and if you do tag me along I would love to see you creations =) .

As you can see this mini's super cute!!! I just love how it came out, I used fabric for my cover and stitch all around it including the marks of the petals, now this's optional you can just used glue for it, I just like the touch of it.
I found at hobby lobby this fluffy ribbon and I made a bow and my decorative spine with it but you can used anything to cover the spine which it's a small part to cover,
the rest is just the cut-out elements that I used to decorate the front cover.
For the pages I used the design of the paper with the doll's in it to just pop out the elements like 3D pieces , like the flowers, the sentiments, grass etc... then for  the bottom part of the page I did pocket's with the Project life kit of the same collection so everything's combine together , I also created a hidden pocket for a picture mat in there, You can see all of this on the video clip and the tutorial as well.
all three pages of this album are made the same way.
For more details here's a clip of the mini 


And remember I do have a tutorial here

Thank You for stopping by today and hope you're having a wonderful day,
Hug's Yorlis Borja








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario